We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I’m writing a second post today because I was kindly nominated today for the Sunshine Blogger Award by sweet Shadee over at Izzie’s Kitchen. I so enjoy reading her blog and its recipes. Thanks Shadee, I’ll try to do you proud!
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post, and/or your blog.
Here are my choices, whom I follow for various reasons and whom I’d like to nominate:
Recipe in a Bottle
Hello the Future
Our Writing Prompts
Dont Mess With Mama
The Coconut Mama
Writers in Charge
Please check out their blogs as well, I’m sure you’ll find lots of interesting subjects!
Now I’ll answer Shadee’s questions to the best of my ability.
- Morning lark or night owl? Definitely a morning person the older I get.
- Earliest childhood memory? Tying my shoes when I was 5.
- Do you prefer traveling to or arriving at a holiday destination? Arriving for sure, not that I mind the trip either!
- What do you do to excercise? Walk and swim.
- Favorite book? That’s easy, The Shining!
- Tea or Coffee? Coffee, absolutely!
- What color best represents your personality? Yellow-sunny and bright
- You are happiest when? When I’m by the water-beach, lake or pool, but beach is best!
- Recipe you cook most often? Don’t laugh, it’s probably doggy treats!
- Favorite hobby? Aww, don’t make me choose-reading, blogging, crafting-love em all!
How often do you check your smartphone? Honestly, too many times to count a day!
Here’s my 11 questions:
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Which room of your house are you most comfy?
- Do you like crafting?
- Plain water or flavored?
- Do you like muscle cars, if so, which ones?
- Favorite movie?
- Are you a gambler?
- Do you like to fish?
- Favorite author?
- Favorite artist?
- Ever remodeled a house?