We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Day 2 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge is to state 20 facts about myself. Good grief! I’m lucky if I can name 5! A little encouragement from my friend Stephanie has me feeling hopeful however, so here goes nothing!
- I’m 4’9″- that didn’t stop me from serving in the Army for 4 1/2 years (not as a tunnel rat either!)
- I was born in Biloxi, Mississippi
- I’m a Pisces-no wonder I love to be by the water, and my favorite sea creature is the dolphin.
- I have 1 tattoo-take a wild guess what it is 😉
- I have four half sisters and one brother. (same Mom different Dads)
- I’ve had three children, all boys, all by C-section (refer to fact #1)
- I quit smoking two years ago and took up vaping instead-they say its safer, ask me in another 20 years (hopefully I’ll still be here to ask)
- I have PKD- (poly-cystic kidney disease)- so far I’m symptom free even though I have too many cysts to count on my kidneys, my function is good and lab tests clean
- I have lived in four states, Ms, N. Carolina, California and Texas (not counting where all I went in the Army)
- I’m an Army vet and served in four states and had one overseas duty- Ala., Tx, Co, Ca, back to Tx then Korea, again back to Tx (I love this state)
- I used to be a singer, still love to sing (I was in a few garage bands and was at one time a member of The Sweet Adelines barbershop group)
- I love animals, specifically my two fur babies Whiskey & Brandy my two Shorkies
- I use a lot of coconut products, oil, coconut, flour, aminos, flakes, chips whatever!!
- I love coffee, but only drink one cup a day (most days)
- I make jewelry and other crafts- when I have time
- I’m a voracious reader
- I’m a shoe FREAK!!
- I like scary movies, medical dramas and game shows
- I’m addicted to my iPad, iPhone and love to play games when I’m not busy writing
- I’m strong in my faith and attend a Methodist church (most Sundays)
Weel, would ya look at that, I actually did come up with 20! Can’t wait to see what you all come up with (those that are taking up the challenge)!
I will see you tomorrow with question number three, till then, stay warm and dry- cuddle up with a nice book and something hot to drink…I think you’re gonna need it! Brrr! I know we will!